Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 35G excavator that we have converted to work in…

I have a 35G...

I have a 35G excavator that we have converted to work in shafts at different mine sites. I’m trying to figure out what my pilot pressure is supposed to be. We have done away with all the electrics and Diesel engine

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I’m at home now and I don’t have it with me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes. How can I keep it in low tram.

Answered in 1 hour by:
11/17/2017
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** grab the make model and serial number of this machine when you can. What are you running the pumps with if you did away with the engine?

A hydraulic motor with a 9:1 Drive.

You are driving the existing pumps with another hydraulic motor correct?

What is the machine info so I can look up some specs and possibly schematics.

1FF035GXLFK275621
That was the serial number
35G John Deere
We have a hydraulic power pack on the surface and steel lines down the shaft

You should expect to see around 600 PSI pilot pressure range.

Dan, Technician
Ok. Thank you

Pleasure to help