Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

HAVE A DEERE 544C. BLEW A HOSE TODAY THAT RUNS FROM THE PUMP

HAVE A JOHN DEERE 544C JA...
HAVE A JOHN DEERE 544C
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: BLEW A HOSE TODAY THAT RUNS FROM THE PUMP TO THE ACCUMULATOR, ALL HYDRAULICS WORKING BUT TRANS WONT WORK
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES, FIXING MYSELF
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NOPE
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ALSO HAD A TRANS COOLER LINE DISCONNECTED WHILE CHANGING THE HYDRAULIC HOSE, WHEN THE TRACTOR IS SHUT OFF AFTER RUNNING WE CAN HERE A HISSING NOISE NEAR THE FRONT OF THE TRANSMISSION. I THINK ITS GOT AN AIR BUBBLE BUT NOT SURE HOW TO BLEED IT OUT
11/16/2017
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this today

star the Machine , use controls, shut machine off

then break loose the fittings , bleed the air

repeat this 3-4 time s

you will loose pint of fluid doing this

I hope this helped you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Bleed the lines at the Trans cooler?

HI

Thank you for your response

I suggest to bleed at every joint of a fitting

start run few minutes , use controls, shut down and break loose fittings

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??

Please remember to rate my answer

or the money you paid stays at JA

and I get nothing for my time

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Good Morning,
We didn't work on it last night, working on it now. should know something soon.
I found a schematic on the hydraulic system on this machine, it appears it is air locked somewhere in the steering/torque convert circuit.
I will rate your answer as soon as it starts moving again.thank you

Ok

Thank you

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
no joy here, still have same problem. cant seem to get air out of the system. steering has power intermittently, trans wont engage. all the rest of the systems are working fine. tank is belching out hydraulic fluid. Have run all systems and tried to bleed this 20-25 times now.

Thank you for the reply

there should be a plug drain in the torque converter

get to it thru the inspection plate

loosen that and spin it over

Wayne, Journeyman
Wayne, Journeyman