Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a deere 7775 skidloader had tech come out and still…

I have a john...

I have a john deere 7775 skidloader had tech come out and still not working the boom pedals are locked so I installed new seat with new safety switch old seat had 2 safety switches new one has only 1 also replaced seat belt and put new wiring harness in for seat and seatbelt machine turns on fine but pedals still locked so we checked fuses all good checked control panel but weren't getting power to pink an blue wire that control boom locks so the jd tech ordered a 1423.00 new control panel came over put it in samething didn't fix problem so took out put in old panel also cleaned the ground terminals all ok checked several switches like run/ service switch all ok now he wants me to take it to the jd shop I don't know what that's going to do if cant be fixed here at my home !!!!!! please help im really frustrated and its costing a lot of money and machine still isn't fixed

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

When will I hear from him ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

11/17/2017
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so let me know. We can follow up as needed.

Ok
Does he have information to my problem?

this sounds more like the technician is throwing parts at it rather than fixing or diagnosing anything.

Dan, Technician
Phone call session started
you seen what I said the problem is what do you think

Give me a moment to dig up some info and i will give you a call.... What are the best times?.... Im on EST here

I'm around here all day tomorrow. I live in Duncannon pa call me anytime after 9am would be good. Where are you from

Im in NH so EST as well

That works. I will call you tomorrow.

Ok thanks Dan have a good night hopefully we can get it fixed
Dan did you find anything out about my skid loader John Deere 7775 ??
Dan you said you would call at around 9 am but I haven't heard from you so maybe you don't have an answer. If you don't have an answer would you let me know and we can talk later I got something's I'm working on and sometime don't hear my phone due noise so if you call me leave msg and I will call you right back Please let me know what's going ?? Thanks Mark
WOULD someone let me know Dan got my message!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I called direct... It seems there has been a problem with the call system today. Run through the checks I left on your voicemail and we can follow up as needed. I will be around today checking in periodically for follow ups.

Dan I’m going to check filter now call me around 2 o clock if you can I’m going to do some more checking til then Also I got to charge my phone a little been using it a lot ok later Mark
Dan there’s no shavings in filter or metallic looking oil what about those solenoids

Click on this link to access the full part manual online. Use the sectional index after entering your model.

Parts

What is your number again... it is not showing on the screen here...

Phone(###) ###-####
The model is a jd 7775

Pleasure speaking with you earlier. Keep me posted.