Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Company bought a Linkbelt 298 HSL. I know how to build

Customer Question
Company bought a Linkbelt...

Company bought a Linkbelt 298 HSL. I know how to build cranes, but not this one. I need to see an operators manual. I'm sure we will get one, maybe, with the crane, but I will not guarantee that.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I really could not tell you, other that it's a 298 HSL

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

I'm very good at constructing a crane, as I am a mechanic, but I need an operators manual to this safely.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/16/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** me see what I have in my archives on this model

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?