Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

What are the cab dimensions for. I need cab dimensions for

Customer Question

What are the cab dimensions for
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I need cab dimensions for the WL 36 the WL 52 and the WL 60 Wacker Neuson Articulating Loader. I am looking at purchasing a new machine. I sat in the WL36 and ideal size, seating a bit cramped. Sat in WL60 plenty of space, little to pricey. No WL52 to sit in and try. Hope seating/cab space is somewhere in between.
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting on the answer.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy