Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have a 2003 ASSV R50 drove it into shop pulled overhead

Customer Question
Have a 2003 ASSV...

Have a 2003 ASSV R50 drove it into shop pulled overhead panel down as heater was not working heater works now but no joy stick or movement to tracks

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

R50 RSB00244

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing my self have replaced all fuses in box in engine compartment unit starts & runs but no movement from joy sticks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

WAS working fine before I took down over head control panel to fix heater

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/12/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is Dan. I will be glad to help. If this is right after the panel being down check for loose wiring inside or disconnected wiring that might have gotten knocked loose when in there. Also test all your fuses for power on both sides with the ignition switch on and check your relays. another thing to check are your safety interlock switches and wiring for problems or damage. Any of these can cause your functions to be disabled. Let me know

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Bonuses are always greatly appreciated.