Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a T250 Bobcat that is down on a job site and I need…

Customer Question
I have a T250...

I have a T250 Bobcat that is down on a job site and I need to move it to my shop. Is there a way to disable the hydraulics so that it is freewheeling?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I do not know off hand. It is a Bobcat tracked 250

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
11/12/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 5 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will be assisting you with this issue today

you need to remove the chains on the drive motor

so you don't burn up the pumps

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Ok I will do thst

Thank you

Please remember to rate my answer so I get the credit for the question

I will not be doing it till tomorrow

Ok That is fine

Morning Just following up with you did my answer help you ?? Please remember to rate my answer or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time Wayne
Wayne, Journeyman