Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My hydrolic fluid went low on my bobcat 773. I think it

Customer Question
Hi, My hydrolic fluid...

Hi, My hydrolic fluid went low on my bobcat 773. I think it leaked out when sitting. I put 4 L in and started it up. The light went out after 5 or 10 seconds but now I don't have any hydrolics at all. What do you think could be wrong?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I can get it in 2 minutes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Model 773 Serial #509645316

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/21/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!