Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I have a 2000 mode 873 bob cat turbo skid loader serial num

Customer Question
tag missing i need the...
i have a 2000 mode 873 bob cat turbo skid loader serial num tag missing i need the repair kit for all four cylinders 2 lift and 2 bucket tilt how can i get these part numbers do you no them thk mhj
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/11/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 1 month ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician