Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a deere skid steer CT322 serial TO322TA163868, the…

Customer Question
Hello I have a john...
Hello I have a john deere skid steer CT322 serial TO322TA163868, the problem is the left side motor is dragging when operating and it is making a noise and it eventually gets hotter than the right side, I was wondering what was the troubleshooting procedure to determine if it was a flow problem going to the motor, or internally, we just replaced the motor for this side aswell 6 months ago. Thanks
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
https://expirebox.com/download/8d70f1b8a97f8863f2b9dad96774a09d.htmlTheres a link there to download I recorded a video if that helps any better to get an idea
10/11/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 10 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

All I need is a direction on troubleshooting maybe a schematic or a layout if that helps if i am going to need it to determine if I need to take apart the motor or test flow and pressure etc. thanks
Any update on a technician to get on my question?