Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Case 850D Dozer, the trans pressure is in about the…

Customer Question
I have a Case...

I have a Case 850D Dozer, the trans pressure is in about the middle of the red on the gauge. I changed fluid, filter and cleaned the suction screen. When I restarted the machine for 2 min as per manual, the gauge still stays in the red. What should the pressure be on the line to the gauge, or could it be the pump?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model is 850D Ser# ***** *****

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/5/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What did you find inside the old filter if you opened it up and inspected a sample? Also in the suction screen. Any metal/debris/Trash?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?