Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

WORKING ON CAT TH220 TELAHANDLER ITS GETTING AIR IN

Customer Question
WORKING ON CAT TH220...

WORKING ON CAT TH220 TELAHANDLER ITS GETTING AIR IN HYDRAULIC SYSTEM FOAMS BURBS AIR OUT PLEASE HELP DONE SEVERAL THINGS KEN

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

WORKING ON A TH220B TELAHANDLER AIR GETTING INTO TANK AND FOAMING CAN HEAR IT BURPING AIR WHEN TURNED OFF FOR A MOMANT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/5/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 10 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

I suggest to check/replace the hyd suction filter

good place to start

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 4 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.

THIS DONT HAVE A FILTER OF SUCH,ITS GOT A NEW ONE ON PRESSER SIDE BY ENGINE CAN YOU CALL ME AT(###) ###-#### I DONT DO TO WILL WRITING ITS HARD TO EXSPRESS SO CALL ME ASAP THANKS KEN

Hi I myself can not call you

somebody else my you you request the Call

also JA charges extra for a call