Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 450 e jd changed the trans oil bc it was milky now…

Customer Question
I have a 450...

I have a 450 e jd changed the trans oil bc it was milky now it will not pull at all Help.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

John Deere 450 e idk the ser no it's at a friends house I just bought the dozer

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
10/5/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check inside the old filter and the suction screen for signs of metal/debris indicating an internal failure requiring further disassembly and inspection/rebuild/repair. If clean I recommend having the pressures checked and verified if within OEM specs. Let me know the results and we can post and follow up as needed.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.