Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Case 7240 Dead instrument cluster. 7240 magnum sn JB0082802.

Customer Question
Case 7240 Dead instrument...

Case 7240 Dead instrument cluster

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

7240 magnum sn JB0082802

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Tried instrument cluster in another tractor and it works appears to be a power supply issue we have power on 2 pins on the plug

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Bring him on looks like we need a wiring schematic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have been working on case tractors for 45 years but don't have OE service manual for the magnum series

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?