Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I HAVE A JD450J IT WONT MOVE STARTS FINE. CODES ARE F9C3 AND…

Customer Question
I HAVE A JD450J...

I HAVE A JD450J IT WONT MOVE STARTS FINE. CODES ARE F9C3 AND F423. NOW SOMETIMES ITS FINE AND OTHER WHEN YOU NEED TO USE IT OF COURSE NO MOVEMENT.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

John deere 450J LPG T0450JX136484

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES WE HAVE CHECKED CONECTIONS AND GROUNDS. CHECKED TCU CONNECTIONS. NOT SURE WHERE THEASE SENSORS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SOME TIME BUT IM TIRED OF PLAYING WITH IT JD TECH SAID ITS THE COMPUTER BUT IDK.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

IT ONLY HAS 1650 HRS

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 3 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?