Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bobcat t-190 sat for three years started right up but as…

Customer Question
Bobcat t-190 sat for...

Bobcat t-190 sat for three years started right up but as your sitting in the tractor left side steering stick at low rpm dosnt seem to be in neutral and makes a whining noise till i increase rpms .... I also lifted the cab and found that the part that turns the valve on the tandem pump has major play and almost stripped out ... can this be repaired or do i need to purchase a new tandem drive pump

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T-190h yr 2001 s/n###-##-####and above

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well if the pumps bad then i need to know how to pull the motor or if i can get the tandem pump out without pulling the motor ... bobcat says i cant

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
10/6/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

A week later he'll know

Ok Ill move on.