Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bob cat 743b kubota v1702 gasket leak on ing pump install…

Customer Question
Bob cat 743b...

Bob cat 743b kubota v1702 gasket leak on ing pump install pump new gasket now full throttle and wont shut off

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mod 743b bobcat ser 50931975 kubota v170271190

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Removed the kiil plate moved lever on engine would not die till kill engine shut fuel off pulling pump out to replace gasket just got machine don.t now if had the problem before and to small spring are hooked up inside on pump

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/28/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

very black smoke runs full rpm

On the back side of the drop in pump, is a pin that has to attach to the governor link. Did you get the pin and link to mate? If not, you get no governor control or stop solenoid action.

I see question is still open.??