Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a JCB and it keeeps leaking brake fluid into my final…

Customer Question
I have a JCB...

I have a JCB and it keeeps leaking brake fluid into my final drive hub. Already been resealed twice last time with new caliper

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

SLP5000XE.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

SLP5500XE. (###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

All new seal rings and new hardware replaced for the caliper section

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/27/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** post the model number of thsi machine as the numbers are not the actual model but a serial number