Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

TO LOCATE THE JOYSTICK DISENGAGEMENT VALVE ON A 2007

Customer Question
I'M TRYING TO LOCATE...

I'M TRYING TO LOCATE THE JOYSTICK DISENGAGEMENT VALVE ON A 2007 DYNALIFT.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

DL12H40 AND 12H40JY0150417

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES, ALL OF THE FUNCTIONS WORK EXCEPT THE FORK TILT. I TOOK THE JOYSTICK APART AND BYPASSED THE BUTTON ON THE JOYSTICK BUT THAT DIDN'T SEEM TO CHANGE ANYTHING.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I THINK THAT IS EVERYTHING.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/25/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while I check into this for you to see what I have on this model.

Speed Control Knobs: The four-button joystick handle also incorporates a manually-adjusted speed control to allow changing factory-set speeds. This speed adjustment is accomplished through the adjustment of the pilot pressure apply valves located in the rear compartment of the machine. If the machine is equipped with auxiliary hydraulics, there will be two pilot pressure apply valves, each having two speed-control knobs. The upper pilot valve controls the auxiliary hydraulics, and the lower pilot valve controls the attachment tilt function. On the attachment tilt pilot valve, the left knob controls the attachment tilt-back speed, and the right knob controls the attachment tilt-forward speed. On the auxiliary hydraulic pilot valve, the function of the knobs will depend on the type of attachment used with the auxiliary hydraulics.

Dp you by chance have the operators manual? It has the schematics for this circuit in it. If not let me know and I can help with that.

You will need to verify continuity of the switches and wiring harness from the joystick to the solenoid valve and verify power to the solenoid. If this is the only function not working it ill be isolated to that function and tilt control valve and tilt circuit.