Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2600 ford tractor the fuel shut off stud was

Customer Question
Hi I have a 2600...
Hi I have a 2600 ford tractor the fuel shut off stud was leaking so I took the cover off really slow and that part seemed to work well I replaced the O rings and put the cover back together and bled the pump but now I can't get fuel to the lines going up to the injectors could you help me
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
9/24/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 10 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

The fuel shutoff lever inside the injection pump is not opening the internal passage. You are going to have to remove the cover again, ans see if the lever is in the correct position or is stuck. It takes very little for the lever to stick, and no fuel get to the injectors.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?