Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a bobcat 773 that I am having an issue with. Bobcat…

Customer Question
I have a bobcat...

I have a bobcat 773 that I am having an issue with.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Bobcat 773

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Customer:###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It will run and the hydraulics will turn on but as i move accross the yard it will shut off all hyd. and lock up the brakes

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/22/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** for fault or error codes and post any you might have. Also check the safety interlock switches and wiring for the set, lap bar and door switch if equipped for damage or corrosion. If any of the wiring or switches are not engaged or faulty, your functions will be disabled. If okay check the hydraulic filter for signs of fine metal indicating a hydraulic pump/component mechanical problem. Let me know