Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a exclamation point flashing level 1. When I drove…

Customer Question
I have a exclamation...

I have a exclamation point flashing level 1. When I drove down hill skid went into park. hydraulics work fine runs fine just cannot get out of park.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

08 262 c serial number take a bit

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I trying to fix. Added antifreeze to radiator after topping off over flow.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It goes into park mode when on incline or decline. stays running, park light and exclamation mark only flash

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/20/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check all fuses and relays and if okay check the safety switches and wiring harness for problems.

Click this link for the troubleshooting info I put together for you.

Troubleshooting

Run through the tests I posted and let me know if you need more help.