Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

I would like to know how often a Tadano TM-ZE366 crane

Customer Question
Hi there I would like...
Hi there I would like to know how often a Tadano TM-ZE366 crane should be serviced
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Model number TM-ZE366 Serial number KA6285
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. I'm a construction site manager and I need to know the service intervals for site safety reasons
JA: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, just the service intervals. Thanks
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/18/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. On all equipment the standard service intervals are basic engine service,and grease, check levels, check over is every 250 hours, engine, hydraulic and drivetrain service every 500 hours. for the hydraulic filter.

So if you are only servicing the crane, it should be greased regularly depending on the level of use and as far as the hydraulic filter, it should be changed every 500 hours of use max and the fluid serviced at 1000 and 2000 hour intervals. Most hydraulic systems run 2000 hours on a hydraulic oil change interval and change the filter every 500 hours.

Dan, Technician