Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How do i start a MC88THW - dropped off to me and didnt show…

Customer Question
How do i start...

How do i start a MC88THW - dropped off to me and didnt show me

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

T2A9323 - rented from Sunbelt rental

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pull the cord

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

How do i adjust throttle to start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
9/18/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?

What is the brand and equipment?

all set

Thanks for the update.