Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

FOR A MANUAL FOR A NEW HOLLAND SKID STEER MUSTANG BOBCAT

Customer Question
i'M LOOKING FOR A MANUAL...
i'M LOOKING FOR A MANUAL FOR A NEW HOLLAND SKID STEER MUSTANG BOBCAT MODEL-L-776 SERIAL NUMBER 646141 1964
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: 646141 SERIAL NUMBER L-776 MODEL
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: YES MY UNCLE IS REPAIRING IT
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/16/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

There is no L776, there is an L775. Here are manuals available on Ebay. Not something you are going to find on the internet in pdf.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician