Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

287B multi terrain the park brake light is flashing after

287B multi terrain the park brake light is flashing after you push it. I have followed all the trouble shooting guides and it's looking like the ECM is gone. Wondering if there is a way to confirm this before I spend that kind of money

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. what is your serial number?

If you ran through the test procedure for park brake indicator flashing and the results narrowed it down to the ECM then it will be an ECM issue. You can have yours tested and reflashed by the dealer in case it is software related but if it fails to reflash it will need to be replaced.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ZSA0058
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry
ZSA00584

Click on this link for the troubleshooting but it sounds like you have this already but just to be sure.

Troubleshooting

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have that and been through all the checks. Can't find anything wrong with the harness. Was hoping for a way to confirm the ecm. I guess I will take it out and

When I was feild service I had Cat ET with flashing capabilities. I would just reflash the software and then see if the problem still exists before replacing the ECM.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thanks.

Pleasure to help

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.