Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have Deere 320 skid loader. Ifs I feather the foot controls…

Customer Question
Have John Deere 320...

Have John Deere 320 skid loader. Ifs I feather the foot controls ,loader or bucket will not move. If I press fast bucket and loader will work with load.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I have a John Deere 320 skid loader. 3400 hrs . If I feather loader control all the way too spool stop. Loader and bucket will not move. If I push pedal fast the loader or bucket will work fine , even with load.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

S#TOO320A120887

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/16/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check the filter for contamination of metal/debris that would indicate contamination in the system possibly causing the valves to stick in the controls and the main control valve. Check the spools for scoring and damaged o rings or debris as well. If okay, verify the pressures are within OEM specs for a possible problem with low pilot or main hydraulic pressure. Let me know

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician