Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Takeuchi tb135 that just had the valve box assemble…

Customer Question
I have a Takeuchi...

I have a Takeuchi tb135 that just had the valve box assemble re-sealed. I am trying to install it but cannot get the joysticks to perform the functions they are supposed to

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have the s

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thank you!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
The swing function works as it should, along with the tracks and plow blade. I cannot get the bucket to curl, or the arm to raise and lower. The controls are all wrong
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/15/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Sounds like you possibly have some hoses crossed. Let me pull up some info to help

If interested in the full manual with breakdowns and port locations click accept on the offer I posted. Once accepted, let me know in this chat window so I know to post the link to access the file on my next login.

Why was I billed $41 dollars I didn't accept any offers

No idea.... Contact customer service. I am a user of the site like yourself and see no accepts or credits on my end.... I do know the site holds a deposit but you need to talk to them as the experts know nothing about that side of things.

Okay thanks for all your help, Fortunately, I ended up figuring it out before anyone responded and was able to get the machine back out on the job. Thanks again!

Glad you got it resolved