Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

2014 Terex tc 35 mini trackhoe, open cab w/rubber tracks. I

Customer Question

2014 Terex tc 35 mini trackhoe, open cab w/rubber tracks. I was walking the machine & the swing locked up like elect. brake is on. When I move joy stick to swing position it puts pressure on aux hose. I disconnected the batt - no luck. What next?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Check that the swing lock/swing brake is not on on the panel. If okay check your fuses and relays and wiring harness for damage or shorts. If okay check the hydraulic filter for fine metal/debris indicating a component failure and also at the swing motor ports to be sure this is not a swing motor failure. If metal is found it is a confirmed component failure. Let me know

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Dan, you gave me some basic advice on my Terex TC 35 mini excavator and I have found the problem to be a burnt out solenoid coil. I have not found one or a cross ref. It is a Hydac(###) ###-#### 43/13, 12 vdc, 8 ohm. It is 40mm high, 18mm center hole and a T type connecter. Help me find one. Kirwin Ross (###) ###-####
Customer: replied 23 days ago.
no. not if it cost $.
Expert:  Dan replied 23 days ago.

Any Terex dealer can order it under your machine model and serial number to pull up the Terex part number. For the Hydac OEM part click this link to locate your nearest distributor to order this.

http://www.hydac-na.com/sites/hydac-na/Distributors/Official-Hydac-Distributors

Expert:  Dan replied 23 days ago.

Please take a moment to rate my service as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site. 5 star and bonuses are greatly appreciated.