Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a Gehl CTL 80 with 2700 hours on it. I brought in the

Customer Question

I have a Gehl CTL 80 with 2700 hours on it. I brought in the shop with both a "no cranking" and stalling problems. I was able to determine that fuel was not getting to the electric pump due toa clogged fitting at the tank. The no-cranking problem appeared to be caused by a corroded terminal on the relay that is near the operator's right leg, below the fuse panel. The maxgine ran fine for about three hours, and then shut off abruptly. Appreciate your input,
Will
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Engine cranking now, but not starting? Any fuel getting to the injection pump? heck the hose that was plugged before!