Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager with multiple lines of equipment and rental units.
30244710

I have a Terex Girolift TX 77-45.the curl function is not

Customer Question

I have a Terex Girolift TX 77-45.the curl function is not working.i swapped out the contoll valve with the one that works the rotating turret and both valves control the rotating turret so the vslve is good I also went through and changed every fuse with a new fuse and then I switched the electronic feed to the curling function and the rotating and as long as I have the turretof iin the unlocked position the curl function works properly so I know the joystick is not the problem is there a relay that I am missing and maybe should try to replace that because I can't think of anything else
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: Serial # 07601 model TX 77-45
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that is everything
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 1 month ago.

I have nothing but operators manual for the series. You likley have it, it has electrical in it. See link. I will link it and opt out. sorry.