Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am working on a 330-5 LC and I'm looking to switch the…

Customer Question
Hi. Yes I am...

Hi. Yes I am working on a 330-5 LC and I'm looking to switch the controlls t

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

EX 330-5LC 1H1P022031. I'd like to switch to backhoe controls. Thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am. I have only taken the panel out where the block is behind the cab.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it for now. Thank you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/9/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Click this link below. You will change the pilot lines between the boom and stick circuit as follows. Boom up with stick in and boom down with stick out. Let me know if you need more help. I log in as time allows throughout the day and evenings.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 10 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.