Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a 2013 PT80 that the tach and hour meter quit

Customer Question
We have a 2013...

We have a 2013 PT80 that the tach and hour meter quit working. Changed the alternator and worked again for about 6 months then quit changed alternator and tach and won't work, changed alternator again and still won't work, any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

PT80

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Asvpt080k3ws02063

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Hi
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
what's happening
Answered in 1 day by:
9/10/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?