Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a new holland l180, it has been to three shops

Customer Question
Hello we have a...

Hello we have a new holland l180, it has been to three shops including new holland dealer and nobody can figure out what is wrong, it has week final drive that is way worse on the right side, the tandam pump has been replaced along with both drive motors have been rebuilt and gone thru twice, i swear this machine is cursed

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2006 l180 i do not have the serial numbers with me

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
9/7/2017
Mechanic: dd85, Technician replied 8 months ago
dd85
dd85, Technician

You may have already done this, but I have attached the Tracking adjustments for the drive pumps.

You didn't have the serial number so I didn't know if mechanical or Pilot control,

Let me know if this has been done if so I will OPT out.

Good Luck.

It is mechanical control and have already adjusted the tracking controll

Okay, I will OPT out

dd85
dd85
dd85, Technician