Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have an 863 bobcat. Motor turns but would not start. I…

Customer Question
I have an 863 bobcat...
I have an 863 bobcat. Motor turns but would not start. I prime it by squeezing the prime bulb. Fuel is coming the return line to the injectors. When priming the
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/31/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 years ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

What engine is this? Do you get any fuel from the high pressure fuel lines at the injectors, if you loosen the lines and crank? If not , is the fuel shutoff solnoid opening?

I see question is still open, did you see my response?