Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Connector for 753 bobcat interlock controler. I get it and…

Customer Question
Connector for 753 bobcat...

Connector for 753 bobcat interlock controler

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I get it and get you later

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes Here is the bobcat ####-##-####.Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not a this time

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/21/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is it you are having trouble with on your machine? Are you looking for a replacement electrical harness/ connector? a diagram? etc?