Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

2001 1932E2 JLG lift pump runs will not work has fluid PSI

2001 1932E2 JLG lift pump runs will not work has fluid PSI check Dump Diod all wire check

Hi Daniel, My name is***** will be glad to help. Please provide more detail on the symptoms you are having with the lift and any fault codes you have.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
not able to send fluid just sirkelates its 2001 1932E2 park it 2 years bought new battiers now runs but dont work check wireing check Diods ground and upper controls run pump but dont move has new Dump vavle fluid pumps thur Dump vavle but not to ram take check vavle out ram run pump no fluid no drive no steer no lift

Click on this link

Troubleshooting

Your schematics are in this link in the hydraulic section

Troubleshooting

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
pump and motor already been check just need to know how to make fluid go thur vavles have pump pressor and return fluid it sends power to all vavles wen atuvated cant spell when i go up with ground control switch it starts pump and works up vavle and sends power to Dump vavle i dont know if thats right there should be a pressor vavle in vavle body that will restrick flow so it will go thur vavles dont remender where witch one work for HERTZ rental untell west Nile fry my brain in 2007 need help this was my rentel lift untell work slowed 1 year ago

Thanks for the info. Pressure is staged at the control valve and diverted to operate a function when the solenoid valve is powered. Have you tested and confirmed pressures? what pressures do you have at the main control valve?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Hi Daniel, Disregard the last post in error.