Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 555a deere that is pour tran oil from the back top…

Customer Question
I have a 555a...

I have a 555a john deere that is pour tran oil from the back top of the machine. behine the seat, is their a hose that runs at the top

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

555-a347953t

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes myself, a large hose runs under the tank, i can not see untill i remove tank were do this hose go

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/15/2017
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 11 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne

I will help you with this

here is the pic's of trans oil lines

I hope this helps you

Hi. If this helped you

Please rate my answer 3 or more stars.

That is the only way I get credit for the question

or the money you paid stays at JA and I get nothing for my time.

If you need more info use the REPLY button

Not the Poor/Bad service.