Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Do you guys have an electrical diagram or schematic I can

Do you guys have an electrical diagram or schematic I can get for a 1987 John Deere 510 B?

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. What are you having for problems with this machine?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Bunch of things a technician obviously as a rats nest going on under here I've acquired it to an auction at something I need a schematic , or if you're not busy later can you stop by and look at it

Which wiring is the worse? Cab lighting wiring, Console, engine harness, etc? Open canopy or enclosed cab? with or without AC?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Enclosed , no ac, and it all needs gone through

Thanks for the update. Some of the wire harness sections might be best to replace. Click this link for the parts catalog

Parts

Click this link for your service book with schematics

Service

Click this link for a Salvage Deere parts and parts locator service

Used parts

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star is always greatly appreciated.