Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

It new pins in now the wheels t go in same direction what…

Customer Question
It new king pins...

It new king pins in now the wheels don t go in same direction what could be wronge

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model V80D serial 40X636

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes made sure the tie rods are on right ther is no adjustment on rods ther are solid no adjustment one wheel is straits and other is tured

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Don't know to do the steering cylinder was not off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/7/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 8 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Rods in the end of the power steering cylinder are not adjusted , by screwing the rod into the cylinder?

The rods don't screw in

Were wheels aligned before you changed the king pins? Can you attach pictures of linkage and cylinder.

I see question is still open.??

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician