Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have a kamatsu 200 swing brake is stuck on Komatsu. Wb 215…

Customer Question
Have a kamatsu 200...

Have a kamatsu 200 swing brake is stuck on Komatsu

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Wb 215 need to get you the serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fuse ....the over ride ..checked connection at swing motor

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/5/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the full model and serial number? 200-3, -5, -6, -7, -8???? any fault codes in the monitor panel?

Sorry i am not at yard now but it is hb 215
Only code up is the stop ....over the swing symbal. Ran fine this morning shut down and when restarted swing was locked

LC-1 or LC-2? No rush. Get me the info when you have a chance. We can post and follow up as needed on here.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?