Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Deere 410 sg sn 955039 I had to replace parking brake seals…

Customer Question
John deere 410 sg...

John deere 410 sg sn 955039 I had to replace parking brake seals on the brake itself . All went well but now once i try to put it in gear i get a code FA6d and Fa7A and the unit will not go into gear or release the brake . i put a gauge in the pressure line to the brake and theres no pressure . grrrrrr!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

\John deere 410G sn 410GX955039

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats the scoop

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/5/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Bare with me while I pull up these codes.

Check all your fuses and for continuity through the park brake switch in both positions. Before doing that check for power to the park brake solenoid itself to verify if the solenoid is getting powered. If so verify ground and if tests okay replace the failed solenoid. If no power, check your fuses and relays, the wiring harness and connector pins for damage, etc. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.