Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My new Holland skid steer ls180 runs and operates well for

Customer Question

my new Holland skid steer ls180 runs and operates well for about 10 minutes and gets where it loses power you can't turn or lift anything
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: I don't have the serial number this is a 2001 ls180 new Holland skid steer
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** glad to help. The symptoms you are having point to a possible failing hydraulic pump. Check the filter for fine metal/debris internally that would confirm a pump/component failure. If found the system will need to be flushed completely before running the new pump or components. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper into this.