Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a dl250 loader on massey 2615 the bucket creeps down.

Customer Question
I have a dl250...

I have a dl250 loader on massey 2615 the bucket creeps down

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

DL250 loader on massey 2615 creeps down

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes nothing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/4/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Bucket drifts off? Not the boom? Run a cylinder test, bottom out the function that is drifting, and figure out which is the pressure line at the cylinder, and remove the opposite hydraulic line on cylinder, then pressure the cylinder in same direction as before and see f oil comes out the open hole. If it does, cylinder has internal leak, if it comes from the open hose, the opposite cylinder is the one with internal problem.

I see question is still open, did you see my response?