Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Need a book to wire an 180 track to start. Mdiyutanimd180lc.

Customer Question

need a book to wire an 180 track hoe to start JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine? Customer: mdiyutanimd180lc JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far? Customer: yes took motor out and put an other in JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you? Customer: no

Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. This machine is very tough to get parts or manuals for since it was discontinued around 1987. The comparable machine is a Kobelco K907DLC. did you replace the same make and model engine? did you tag the old wiring?

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help as I was waiting for further response from you. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.