Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Need a book to wire an 180 track to start. Mdiyutanimd180lc.

Customer Question
Need a book to...

Need a book to wire an 180 track hoe to start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Mdiyutanimd180lc

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes took motor out and put an other in

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/2/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 11 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. This machine is very tough to get parts or manuals for since it was discontinued around 1987. The comparable machine is a Kobelco K907DLC. did you replace the same make and model engine? did you tag the old wiring?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help as I was waiting for further response from you. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.