Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Where is the reverse value are cylinol on a jbc, Jbc backhoe…

Customer Question
Where is the reverse...

Where is the reverse value are cylinol on a jbc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Jbc backhoe I don't have that

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

He's going to get the serial number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
I had no one to answer my question but y'all already received my 43.00 to answer my question I am very very unsatisfied with this website
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy