Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment and trucks - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a T 190 the bucket controls are locked, it will do it

Customer Question

Hello I have a T 190 the bucket controls are locked, it will do it randomly on and off. Any ideas?
JA: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?
Customer: A3Ln42567
JA: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I had checked power to 2 solenoids. And checked solenoids ohms
JA: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I asked this question 2 days ago. No response
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What are you getting for fault codes?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There are no codes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I had codes would not be asking for help
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

All other functions are fine and it is only the bucket controls effected? Check the safety interlock switches and wiring harness for damage and corrosion, faulty switch, etc. Verify all fuses and relays test good. Of okay let me know if this has the ACS option or not. ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Are there any warning indicators or symptoms when this happens or it just stops moving??

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The bucket locked light is on. But I have power to solenoids
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I can't call I'm not by the machine. I was Monday when I first ask the question
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Do you have the shop manual and if not I could help with that. The site sends auto requests for calls. Professionals are not employees of the site. I help on here in between jobs as time allows. Sounds like no one with Bobcat experience was logged in at the time you posted unfortunately.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I understand. I know the basics + what has me troubled is that the solenoids are good and getting power
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Normally there would be a code for hyd lock, traction lock etc. unless there is a loss of power or ground to the controller or a controller problem

Expert:  Dan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Did you get this resolved?If so, Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.