Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2014 277D skid steer ser.# cat0277djfmt00278 that…

Customer Question
I have a 2014...

I have a 2014 277D skid steer ser.# cat0277djfmt00278 that worked fine i loaded on a trailer it sat 2 weeks now starts but when i push P switch the seat arm light goes off but not the P brake. accessory hydros work but cant move tracks.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

CAT0277DJFMT00278 ITS A 277D

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
8/3/2017
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 11 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

you gave zero answer or help and i got charged 56.00 reverse charges i am contesting cc payment
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 10 months ago

You never followed up with my question. hard to answer with no follow up.

Contact customer service for your refund. The number is ***** on your side. I don't work for the site and have nothing to do with that.

Good day.