Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I want to buy a yanmar diesel engine 23 hp head block, used.

Customer Question
I want to buy...

I want to buy a yanmar diesel engine 23 hp head block, used. i live in canada. Any idea where I can buy one at a reasonable price?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2nd question: The head is cracked on my excavator, can it be repaired? The model is 3T84HLE-TB125

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Really appreciate your assistance..Jeff

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

The engine # is; A5345

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
8/1/2017
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 8 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Is this engine for your excavator? What is the complete engine model and serial from the engine ID tag and the machine make model and serial number?

This yanmar engine is for my excavator.
The complete engine information is:
Engine # A5345. The model is 3T84HLE-TBS
The excavator is Tukachica (incorrect spelling) TB125. There is no information plate on the excavator, no actual serial #.
I'd rather not talk tonight, it's very late. Can you type a response?
No sure of age but it could be early 70's.
Forget it. I paid $ 88 only to find you want to discuss by phone.
So far I never received any answers.
I'd like a refund.
Jeff
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician