Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Where can I get the cross reference numbers for fuel and oil…

Customer Question
Where can I get...

Where can I get the cross reference numbers for fuel and oil filters for my YCDJ4J12T-85 Yuchai motor?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

WCM 928K Wheel Loader SN 170087

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've only tried google but can't come up with that particular engine, it a new machine just wanted to purchase some filters

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
7/31/2017
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 11 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Looking at the Baldwin cross reference, this loader and engine are to new to find cross by machine model. If you can get numbers off the filters, then you can try to cross the filters, assuming they are used on other models. At this point, Looks lie Cat would be your only source for first set of filters.